- Full suspension is really helpful when you are on the trail it makes the riding experience more fun. You can not tell that there are even bumps there.
- They can take more of an impact. Like when going through a rocky section or over-shooting jumps.
- Because of the rear suspension, it helps your feet stay on the pedals more if you’re wearing flat pedals
- Also, a full-suspension helps you corner better cause you tend to have better grip
- A full-sus as well can make riding more creative because you can land more places while still being controlled
If you need more information check the video down below